- Peeling Surfaces / external walls that usually do not hold paint.
- Chalky Walls / just brush off loose chalk and apply paint with 25% EB mixed into first coat.
- Old Sandy Plasterwork
- Porous Brickwork / EB soaks in to provide strong grip for paint.
- Wood / great idea for garden shed, fence etc with ext masonry paint. Lasts for years. Any colour paint!
- Drywall / when applied to first coat, seals and provides massive paint grip.
E-B ''Stir-in'' Bonding Primer for Water Based Paints (Emulsions & Masonry)
Now you can paint straight onto chalky, dusty surfaces. without wasting your valuable time & energy with old fashioned Stabilisers... just mix E-B into your First Coat of Paint and apply. (Interior or Exterior)
Huge Labour & Time Saver!
Used and loved by professional painting contractors in the U.S.A. since the late 60''s.
E-B's powerful reputation as a "serious gripper" is now the ''bad wall'' primer of choice with thousands of pro's who will not use or trust nothing else!
Save massive time and money.
No more scrubbing,washing, sanding, brushing.
Just add E-B to your First Coat of Emulsion or Masonry paint and apply.
You can leave the chalk on... and use it as a sealer
Tip: Use in first coat of emulsion on drywall to prevent paint pull off later on by adhesive tapes etc. Great where there may be posters, pictures etc.