Heron Concrete Vibrating Sand and Cement Screed Honda Engine
- Stock: 2-3 Days
- Weight: 20.00kg
Heron…The Smart New Vibrating Semi-Dry Concrete Screed Finisher - ENDS BACK BREAKING FLOOR WORKING FOREVER
Heron is a versatile newly designed vibrating power screed, created for leveling, compacting and finishing semi-dry floor screed, in preparation for subsequent floor laying. It can also be used to level coarse and fine aggregates. It saves a lot of time and ends the back-breaking traditional way of working.
- Heron was designed to finish large areas FAST and is without equal in its field. When correctly powered, this machine (with 1, 1.5 or 2m blade) guarantees levelling of up to 100 m2 of screed in only 60 minutes with only one man.
- Heron produces high-level compaction of aggregates and if used when pouring concrete, offers up to 8 times higher production than what is currently being produced by traditional methods, contributing to substantial labor savings and allowing rapid amortization of the machine, in just a few hours’ work.
- Heron has been created with concepts and technology that are not commonly found in this kind of equipment. It is lightweight, very low maintenance (lubrication and tightening) and is equipped with an internal electronic device called “E.P.O.” (electronic performance optimiser) which allows use in any circumstance, guaranteeing maximum output and minimum toxic emission, as well as immediately optimising operator-machine integration.
- Heron protects workers from accidents due to distraction because its mechanical parts are covered by the body of the machine.
- Heron, used in a global context in which there is a growing presence of seismic activity, is a product that is appreciated by designers and site managers because it gives high elasticity to all screeds, granting maximum resistance to the structure.
- Heron is equipped with ergonomic handles with an exclusive “anti-shock” system which allows the operator to work for a long time without tiring and without damaging hands with dangerous vibrations.
- Heron 4t is powered by a 4 stroke Honda petrol engine.
Blade Options Available: 1 meter, 1.5 meter and 2 meter each calibrated for optimum performance.
Heron is composed of two elements.
- The first is fixed, the machine body (orange), which consists in a frame with handles at one end, motor seating’ and “anti-shock” system blade attachment at the other end.
- The second is the blade (white) / size as selected.
Heron can be equipped with either electric or petrol engine:
Note: This page refers to the Engine Version only
Endothermic Honda petrol engine 4 stroke engine 25cc.
Shipping extra depending on your location, please check with us before ordering.
Description and illustrations are only indicative; the products may present different characteristics for construction purposes. Igoe International reserves the right to modify any of its products.
|Specifications||Heron 4-stroke Honda Engine | Motor: Honda GX25 | Weight: machine body: 10 kg. | + Weight: 100 cm blade: 7 kg. | + Weight: 150 cm blade: 8 kg. | + Weight: 200 cm blade: 9 kg. | Material: aluminum/steel | Production: up to 100 m²/hour|