GacoPro Flat Roof Waterproofing
- Stock: In Stock
- Weight: 6.00kg
Waterproofs Flat Roofs, 100% Silicone.. For Professional Roofers.
Guaranteed to keep water out, even under permanent ponding water. For felt, asphalt, concrete, steel, asbestos, fiberglass, EPDM, singe ply, TPO, lead, and WPB plywood. Refurbishing your flat or low-pitched roof(s) channels, steel gutters, etc with GacoPro is economical causes less disruption, is fast to carry out, and is environmentally friendly energy saving.
Saves roof tear-off in many cases.
If the roof is basically in sound condition, GacoPro adds another 20 years at least to its life.
White finish (available) means No More applications of sun / heat reflecting paint. Detailed Information and Prices On Request. (To save time, measure your roof before you call us) We have approved roofing contractors covering all areas of the UK and Ireland.
Pricing depends on your roof size, type and condition
Key points as follows...
- Seamless, no joints that can be damaged by sun, frost, wind etc.
- Adds decades to life of old flat or low pitch roofs, gutters, channels etc at minimal cost.
- The only 100% commercial grade silicone roof coating guaranteed to waterproof even under permanently ponding water.
- Works on old weathered Felt, Asphalt, Concrete, Steel, Single ply, EPDM, Asbestos etc.
- Unaffected by UV/sunlight & reflects 88% of heat / UV from roof thereby preventing felt damaging expansion / contraction etc.
- No more silver painting required.
- Remains flexible unlike tar or bitumen that gets soft, or acrylics that freeze and crack.
- Withstands temperature extremes -50ºc up to +50ºc.
- Smooth surface resists the growth of moss and algae - stays cleaner longer.
- Available in grey & white.
- GacoPro roof coating carries a unique 20 Year factory guarantee.
For commercial and residential applications. Outlasts all others.
If You Have Issues With Your Flat Roofing, Call Us And We Will Quote Over The Phone - No Obligation.
To Download Gaco Full Brochure & Case Histories please click link below: