H4 Wood & Stone Water Repellent
- Stock: In Stock
- Weight: 1.00kg
H4 WOOD & STONE is a colourless, waterproof protection for wood and stone. Silicone free and incorporating the new technology PARAFLUOROSILANE (pfs), H4 WOOD & STONE protects wood and stone from environmental attack. Hydrophobic and therefore water repellent, H4 WOOD & STONE allows wood to naturally grey while protecting against water ingress, mould, pollution etc. Stabilising the woods’ lignin, H4 WOOD & STONE helps increase the service life of the wood. Ideal for stone, H4 WOOD & STONE seals and fixes even the most fragile surfaces helping to prevent the build-up of dirt, algae etc.
Completely colourless H4 WOOD & STONE has no effect on the colour or appearance of the surface being treated.
- Water repellent – Protects the surface against water ingress, mould, pollution, dirt etc.
- Hydrophobic – Repels water.
- Hybrid system – Silicone free – Can be overcoated with any finish without the need for stripping.
- Can be added to water based finishes (Paint, Stain) 10 to 20% (Max 20%) to enhance their water repellent characteristics.
- Add 10% to a water based saturator/penetrating finish to optimise performance.
- Completely colourless – Does not change the colour or appearance of the surface.
- Non Film-forming – Allows wood to grey naturally while maintaining its internal structure.
- Ideal for maintaining and protecting wood that has already weathered (greyed).
- No UV Protection – Does not stop the wood from greying.
- pH Neutral – Does not damage any substrate including fragile ones.
- Improves self-cleaning – Maintains its natural appearance - Makes cleaning easier.
- Colourless protection for all stone - Limits dirt and air pollution build-up on porous mineral substrates.
- Protects the wood during transportation in difficult conditions (Containers, Film wrapped pallets….).
WHERE TO USE
- Exterior only.
- Horizontal and Vertical surfaces.
- All Wood Types: Soft and Hardwoods inc. Exotic woods (Oak, Chestnut, Cedar, Ipe, Teak….), Pressure Treated wood…
- Modified Woods: Accoya, Thermo Treated….
- Cladding, Fences, Garden Furniture, Decks, Chalets….
- Stone – Cement, Plaster. Limestone…. inc. fragile ones – Marble, Tuffeau…