Owatrol Aquanett Cleaner For Wood
- Stock: In Stock
- Weight: 1.00kg
Eco Friendly, Removes - Teak & Other Wood Oils Fast
Solvent-free wood oil remover which strips new and old oils from severely weathered wood
- Removes previously applied oils including teak oil from any wood surface
- Restores the natural colour of the wood
- Gel consistency will not run making it ideal for vertical surfaces
- Prepares wood for a new coating, improving penetration and adhesion
- Suitable for environmentally sensitive areas
- Removes teak and other oils from all woods blackened by UV rays.
- Gel consistency.
- Ready to use – Easy Application
- Oils are dissolved in water
- Ready to use.
- Easy application
- Does not contain solvent or paraffin
Where to use
- Apply direct on wood : outdoor furniture, decking etc (Except oak & chesnut)
- Apply a thick layer of Aquanett to surface to be stripped.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes max.
- Apply 2nd application as soon as wet look of 1st application has disappeared and allow to penetrate (15 – 20 minutes)
- Scrub surface with stiff nylon brush and rinse with water using the highest pressure source available or use a pressure washer (max. 60 bar).
- Using hot water makes stripping easier.
- Always neutralise surface after with Net-trol diluted 4:1.
Coverage: 4 sqm/l
Application Tools: Stiff Bristle/ Brush
Application Temperature: 5ºC to +35ºC
Working Time: 5 mins
Clean Up: Water