Owatrol Oxid Vernis
- Stock: In Stock
- Weight: 2.50kg
Oxid Vernis is a single pack clear varnish, enriched with polyurethane-modified alkyd resins for use on new or oxidised metals that have previously been treated with Owatrol Oil and where the natural look of the surface is to be maintained. Combining performance with ease of application, Oxid Vernis is long lasting, has high UV resistance and is especially adapted for harsh climates.
Oxid Vernis is perfect for using on interior and exterior metals such as gates, furniture, fences, ornaments etc and can be used on horizontal or vertical surfaces with ease, whilst maintaining the natural appearance of the substrate.
Ideal uses for Oxid Vernis
- Decorates, Protects, Weatherproofs – High UV resistance.
- Great for use on new or oxidised surfaces – Ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Ideal for highly humid interior environments.
- Expands and contracts with the structure – No peeling.
- Lots of applications in sculpture and restoration like vintage, classic etc