Restores Composite Wood Decking Etc
- Tinted transparent protection.
- Beautifies the colour of composite wood.
- Protects against stains (oil, grease ...).
- Waterproofs substrate.
- Quick drying. Low odour.
- All composite wood outdoor
- Used on vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Ideal for decking, cladding, garden furniture ...
RECOMMENDATIONS BEFORE APPLICATION
- Do not apply in direct sunlight during the hottest hours of the day.
- Make sure it does not rain within 24 hours after application.
- Protect everything that should not be treated.
- The substrate must be clean, dry and free of dust, mould, grease stains.
- Clean with COMPO-CLEAN or with suitable detergent.
- Do not dilute. Stir thoroughly before implementation. Apply an even layer of COMPO-CARE over the entire length of the blade.
- In case of spray application, smoothing is always recommended to improve penetration and provide a uniform appearance.
Coverage per coat : 15 m²/l
Application Equipment : Brush - Roller
Application Temperature: +5°C to +35°C
Drying time : 12 to 24 h.
Freshen Up Your Composite Decking Now With Owatrol Compo-Care. See Owatrol Compo-Clean Also.