DrySeal has a unique, thixotropic consistency and excellent water-repellent properties on a range of building materials. As opposed to conventional liquid products, Dryseal can be applied in one working operation to achieve the desired loading for maximum effectiveness.
Dependent on porosity, the effective siloxane ingredient deeply penetrates the substrate within a short period of time (between 30 minutes to several hours) where it reacts to become a polymer silicone resin.
DrySeal also protections against pollutants and damage from frost and salt, and prevents water penetration even under wind pressure.
Features & Benefits
- BBA approved
- Long-lasting performance - Up to 25 years!
- Up to 29% Energy Savings
- Easy application by brush, roller or low pressure spray
- Protects against efflorescent salts which damage paintwork
- Becomes effective immediately after drying period (approx. 3 hours)
- Improves insulation by keeping surfaces dry
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- Allows surfaces to breath
- Appears white when wet for easy application
- Dries colourless and does not stain surfaces
- One coat application