Compo-Clean... Cleaner Degreaser For Composite Woods Water based, Enviro Friendly
- Waterbased - Environmentally friendly.
- Removes surface and ground in dirt.
- Fast acting - from 5 minutes depending on the condition of the surface being cleaned.
- Gel formula -
- Does not run. Easy to apply. Does not contain solvents or paraffin. Will not attack plastic pool liners, stone, glass...
WHERE TO USE
- Exterior use.
- All types of composite wood.
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Ideal for grooved decking.
- Always test a small area first.
- Protect all areas not to be cleaned, plants, shrubs etc including and especially Aluminum parts.
- Wear suitable protection - gloves (rubber/nitrile), goggles or visor, clothing.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply a thick layer of COMPO-CLEAN to the area to be cleaned. Large areas should be cleaned in smaller sections.
- Leave the product to work for 5 minutes (longer if necessary depending on the nature of the dirt and contamination).
- Scrub with a stiff nylon or synthetic brush.
- Rinse with plenty of fresh clean water using the highest pressure source available or use a power washer (max 50 bars). If required repeat above procedure - difficult/stubborn staining. Allow surface to dry 2/3 good drying days before applying chosen finish.
Coverage : 5 to 10 m²/l
Application tools : brush - roller - hose or pressure washer
Application temperature : +5°C to +35°C
Working time : 5 min.
Clean-up : water
Get Your Composite Decking Back To Like New Again With Compo-Clean From Owatrol.