Solvent Free Paint Remover, Paint Stripper Safe For All Surfaces.
Solvent free paint remover, paint stripper – strips up to 8 coats at one application removing paint, wax and varnish
- Simple water rinse off.
- Easy to apply gel consistency doers not run – ideal for vertical surfaces
- Does not dry – long active working time (up to 12 hours)
- Removes up to 8 coats of paint, varnish, stains and most anti-fouling paints
- Strips ornate or intricate surfaces fast and easy
- Does not contain solvent or paraffin – non flammable.
- Strips waxes, varnish, paint and most antifouling paints.
- Coating becomes soluble with water (rinse with water).
- Strips up to 8 coats of paint in 1 application.
- Easy to apply, even on the most difficult or intricate surfaces
- Does not evaporate – will not dry.
- Softens the paint layers without supervision.
Where to use
- Use on wood (Except Oak, Chestnut, Parquet and Veneer), metals (except Aluminum), plastic, stone, cement …
- Ideal for difficult to strip surfaces such as ornate, horizontal and vertical – doors, gates, stone etc.
- Recommended for stripping large areas – non-flammable, does not dry out, remains active a long time.
- Does not attack plastics, rubber, synthetic coating or fibreglass gel coats (GRP boats etc).
Recommendations for use
- Always test a small area first.
- Wear protective gloves – rubber, nitrile. Use nylon/synthetic brushes.
- Working time for stripping the finish varies from minutes to hours depending on the type of finish being removed (oil-based or water-based) and number of coats. Check the stripping action from time to time to establish when full removal of the finish(s) can be performed.
- Always neutralise surface with Net-trol (diluted 4:1) after stripping.
Directions for use
- Apply a thick layer of Dilunett to surface to be stripped.
- Allow to stand.
- If the Dilunett paint remover starts to dry, apply a fine mist of water to keep active.
- Scrub surface with stiff nylon brush and rinse with water using the highest pressure source available or use a pressure washer (max. 60 bar / 870 psi & not too close to the wood).
- Using hot water makes stripping the paint easier.
- After stripping wood, always neutralise with Net-trol, diluted 4:1 with water immediately after rinsing the Dilunett.
- Refer to packaging for full instructions.
Coverage : 4 m²/l
Application tools : Brush - Stiff bristle
Application temperature : 5°C to +35°C
Working time : 5 min. to 12 h.
Clean-up : Water