ESP Primer Makes Any Oil Or Water Based Paint Stick To Shiny Smooth Surfaces Without Sanding Or Mess.
Mouse or Click on the Photos For More Information On Same.
- Cleans old painted or varnished surfaces and leaves a thin grip film before recoating.
- Makes oil or water based paints to stick to any smooth non-porous surface.
- No tiresome or dusty sanding required.
- May be painted over any time after 2 hours or up to 7 days later.
- Easy to use... wipe on with a clean cotton cloth or brush.
- Will not damage old coatings.
- Reduces surface preparation time.
WHERE TO USE:
- Lacquers, baked enamels, varnishes, gloss paint, powder coated steel,
- Ceramics : bathroom or kitchen.
- Melamine : kitchen cabinet makeover, furniture
- Glass, tiles, uPVC, Fibreglass, Melamine, powder coated metal, previously glossed or varnished surfaces,
RECOMMENDATIONS BEFORE APPLICATION
- Ensure new finish is compatible with the old finish.
- Do not overcoat with 2 pack finishes, cellulose, xylene and urethane coatings . (oil or water based only)
- Remove any loose and flaking old finish.
- For greasy, waxed or varnished surfaces, scrub surface with a green scourer or 00 steel wool soaked with ESP. Wipe off all ESP after 5-10 minutes then follow application instructions below.
- Wipe up ESP before drying. Use clean clothes and change them regularly.
- Do not contaminate new clean ESP with old used ESP.
- Do not use ESP for dipping.
- Apply a liberal application of ESP.
- Leave to stand 5 minutes then lightly wipe over the surface in one direction with a clean cloth to remove excess ESP.
- Allow ESP to dry for 2 hours, before applying the finish.
Coverage when diluted : 18 m²/l
Application tools : Brush, roller, rag.
Application temperature : +5°C to +35°C
Recoating time : 2h to 7 days.
Clean-up : Soap + Water
ESP is Ireland's biggest selling primer for smooth shiny surfaces since 1998.
Order a can of ESP Now.