Floetrol Saves Hard Work and Time When Painting With Emulsions.
Mouse or Click on the Photos For More Information On Same.
Floetrol makes water based paints flow better, eliminates brush and roller marks, increases hiding power and reduces number of coats on widely contrasting and weak colours such as reds, yellows etc. Eliminates Roller Marks and Brush Marks on deep colours, saves time and work applying additional coats. Great for latest water based gloss paint etc.
- Use in all water-based paints, eliminates roller marks, brush marks (Great for Acrylic Pour Painting)
- Improves the flow and maintains the wet edge – great for cutting in, paint without effort
- Improves the finish – maintains the inherent quality and characteristics of the paint
- Suitable for interior and exterior use and great for special effects
- Eases application of painting in difficult conditions, painting ceiling in warm room, sunny day etc.
- Additive for waterborne paints, emulsions, acrylics, vinyls
- Improves paint flow and workability.
- Minimises paint streaks and roller marks.
- Increases wet edge open time and eases application.
- Ideal for special effects, decorative painting, rag rolling, sponging etc.
- Avoids brush marks and roller marks especially in warm room, sunny and windy conditions.
- Eases and improves spray application.
◦Offers greater flexibility of application.
◦Reduces electric spray gun pressure by up to 20%
◦Reduces overspray – Less paint waste.
◦Prevents tip clogging and piston freeze
◦Lubricates moving parts – reduces wear and tear of gun, tips etc.
◦Superb for cutting in.
Massive Time Saver. On weak hiding colours, saves you additional coats of paint because it boosts the hiding power of the paint.
- Floetrol is an additive specially formulated for use with water-based paints and wood stains, making them work and apply smoothly like oil-based paints. Added to any water-based paint, Floetrol increases the open or wet edge time, improves workability and eliminates brush marks and roller marks.
- Prepare surface as per instructions on the paint can.
- Apply paint in normal manner
- If paint sets up too fast, drags, or does not level properly, add Floetrol until the paint works smoothly and easily.
- Brush or roller : add between 10-20% per litre of paint
- HVLP Cup Gun Spray : Add 5-10% per litre of paint to achieve the desired consistency and flow. If paint seems to thicken, add a tablespoon of water per litre of paint to thin.
- Airless spray : add 10% per litre of paint.
- Special effects : add 20-25 % per litre of paint. Decorative Painting – ditto or higher ratio.
- Do not add Floetrol to oil or alkyd based paints, including glycerophtalic paints.
- Do not use in clear acrylic varnish.
- Always test for compatibility ensure Floetrol is well mixed in.
Application tools : Brush, roller, airless spray
Temperature application : +5°C to +35°C
Clean-up : Water + cloth
Order Your Floetrol Now.
Allow 1 litre per 1 to 2 ten litre buckets of emulsion. (usage will depend on temperature & drying conditions) Floetrol pays for itself easily with less paint required, better coverage, less work, better finish.