Cleans restores faded wood, stone, concrete, plastics, amazing results.
Wood cleaner and colour restorer – restores greyed, weathered wood to its original look (See Video)
- Lightens and restores colour to all greyed, weathered wood without bleaching
- Non-aggressive – harmless to plants, shrubs and surface being cleaned
- Also cleans and rejuvenates, plastic, gel coat, stone and cement
- Fast-acting – restores wood to its natural colour in just 15 minutes
- Can be used as a neutraliser after using Dilunett, Aquanett or another stripper
- Restores colour to all greyed weathered wood without bleaching.
- Cleans and neutralises staining caused by tannins.
- Removes all traces of weathering attributed to mould, mildew, pollution …
- Restores lustre to plastics dulled by weathering and UV rays.
- Use as a neutraliser after using Dilunett, Aquanett or Prepdeck.
- Excellent degreaser for tropical hardwoods prior to applying Deks Olje D1 saturator
- Non aggressive – harmless to plants and shrubs.
- Biodegradable – Does not contain solvents or bleach – rinse with water.
Where to use
- Exterior wood – weathered grey or dirty: Cedar, Larch, Pine (pressure treated or not), Teak, Iroko, Ipe
- Horizontal or Vertical surfaces : cladding, fences, decks (boat garden), garden furniture…
- Other surfaces: rust stained cement, discoloured stone, plastic, GRP.
- Net-Trol is also used to neutralise a surface after stripping with Dilunett.
- Net-Trol is used to neutralise after stripping off decking oil etc with Prepdeck (Stripper Cleaner)
- Shake container well before use.
- Wet surface with fresh, clean water.
- Apply Net-trol with a synthetic brush or roller (long pile).
- Agitate surface with a stiff nylon/synthetic brush.
- Leave to stand for approx 10-20 minutes. If surface starts to dry, dampen with a mist application of water
- Scrub surface with a stiff nylon/synthetic brush whilst rinsing with water or use a pressure washer (max. 60 bar).
- If required repeat procedure.
- Refer to packaging for instructions.
Coverage : 5 to 10m²/l
Application tools : Stiff bristle - brush
Application temperature : 5°C to +35°C
Working time : 5 to 20 min.
Clean-up : Water
You Too Will Be Amazed With The Results... Order Net-Trol Now.