Non-Peel, Clear, Deep Penetrating Oil Finish For Exterior Woods (SOLD OUT - Check with us re ETA... Alternative AQUADECKS HONEY)
Note: It is difficult to interpret or explain the 'colour clear' as it will vary depending on the wood type you have.
The best guide / indication is to place some water on your wood and that will give you a good indication of how Textrol Clear will look on Your wood. (See Textrol Golden Oak and Rustic Oak, Weather Grey, Graphite Grey also)
Penetrating oil finish / decking oil for weathered wood which protects against moisture and UV damage
- Developed for weathered wood
- Penetrates and protects from within the wood
- Use on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Penetrates and protects from within the wood.
- Excellent penetration- Textrol should be in the wood not on the surface.
- Non-film forming – will not crack, peel or flake.
- Protects against moisture and UV damage.
- Quick and easy to apply – “wet on wet” application.
- Provides mildew resistance.
- Easy maintenance – no stripping or sanding.
- Soft or hardwoods: Cedar, Larch, Pine (pressure treated or not), Ash, Oak …
- Can be applied to both horizontal surfaces (decks, walkways ,…) and vertical surfaces (cladding, shingles, fences…) and other exterior wood structures
- Not recommended for new wood - use SEASONITE instead.
- Apply an application of Textrol and allow it to penetrate for 15-30 minutes.
- Apply a second application and allow it to penetrate for 15-30 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure until the wood is saturated i.e. will accept no more oil.
- Do not allow Textrol to become touch dry or dry between coats (apply “wet on wet”).
- Once the timber is saturated, always brush out or wipe up any excess product that has not penetrated to avoid shiny spots.
- The appearance of Textrol gradually lightens over time due to exposure to the sun and UV rays. When the wood has lightened to a light grey colour, it is time for a maintenance application.
- Refer to the packaging for maintenance procedure.
Multicoat coverage : 5 m²/l
Coverage rate for maintenance : 10 to 12 m²/l
Application tools : stiff bristle - brush - airless spray
Application temperature : 5°C to +35°C
Working time : 24 to 48 h.
Clean-up : White-Spirit
See customer comments below...
Choose Textrol when you if you want to save yourself hard work, regular repeated applications and of course.. money.