PID 60 Marine is a universal anti-rust primer made from alkyd resins and anti-corrosive pigments, for the priming and protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, gelcoat, galvanised and old painted surfaces etc.
It is a single pack, anti-rust primer and bonding coat, that keeps surfaces rust free before handling and/or shipping. It is easy to apply and offers excellent adhesion with good filling properties.
Ideal uses for PID 60 Marine
- Priming non ferrous metals such as galvanised, zinc and aluminium
- Priming ferrous metals such as steel, iron etc
- Use to prime previously painted surfaces
- Ideal for use on horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Once applied, you can overcoat with all types of rust protecting finishes – 1 or 2 pack