Heaviest Duty Releasing and Penetrating Oil For The Most Challenging Applications.
No it is not as well known as some big brand names, all the more reason why, as the underdog, TRANSYL has to perform much better to gain market share which is being achieved every day.
Manufactured to the highest standards by the makers of the world renouned OWATROL OIL, TRANSYL once used, will become your favourite penetrating / lubricating oil.
For more information on the many applications for TRANSYL, hold your mouse over the photos and additional image explanation will appear.
- Penetrates – has unparalleled ‘wetting’ abilities and spreads into all hidden areas quickly
- Releases – unlocks tight or stuck mechanisms seized by rust and oxidation.
- Lubricates – outstanding fluidity and lubricating ingredients
- Cleans – excellent cleaning agent – removes dirt, grime and grease
- Protects – leaves a thin protective ﬁlm on surfaces, shields against moisture and oxidation
- Multi-purpose Lubricating & Penetrating Oil
- Exceptional wetting and self-spreading power, superb for vintage and classic restoration
- Penetrates into the most difficult places to allow access
- Unlocks rusted, stuck or tight mechanisms
- Lubricates valves, screws, locks
- How to remove rusted bolts
- How to remove rusted screws
- How to remove a rusted screw
- How to remove a rusted bolt
- Acts by infiltration, even when cold – will not damage the surface and cannot freeze
- Extremely low viscosity, avoids fouling.
- Does not pick up dust or fluff (ideal for looms, sewing and knitting machines etc)
- Eases machining (drilling, cutting, threading), reduces drill bit and cutting tool wear
- Acts as a releasing agent for moulds
CLEANS and DEGREASES
- Disolves rust and deposits a lubricating film on the steel.
- Removes grease and dust
- Dissolves dirty oil, tar, glue
- Will not affect or damage metal or painted surfaces, great for cleaning guns etc
- Does not contain caustic or acid substances, does NOT harm seals or packings.
PROTECT and PRESERVES
- Displaces moisture and deposits a protective lubricating film
- Does NOT contain silicone [Safe in Auto Body Shop or Paint Shop environments]
- Creates a barrier against oxidation
- Operates between -30°C to + 50°C
- Avoids short-circuits due to humidity
- Eases the maintenance of tools and machine tools
If TRANSYL Does Not Open It - Nothing Will (apart from an angle grinder)
To download the Owatrol Transyl Brochure please click link below:
Download TRANSYL Brochure here
TRY A CAN OF TRANSYL ON THE MOST DIFFICULT PROJECT YOU CAN IDENTIFY, COMPARE IT WITH ANY OTHER AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE FOR YOURSELF!